Friday, February 24, 2012

Access Project with MSDE2000

Hi Gurus,
I've got a question when using Access Project with MSDE2000. I can properly install MSDE and connect a Access Project with master database, but I can't create table or modify table structure, is there any thing wrong?
My os is XP, and Access 2000.
Thanks in advance
You probably dont want to be creating tables within the master db anyway.
When you load Access, chose 'Project (New Data)'. This should allow you to
create your own db, which you should be able to create tables in...
Cheers,
James Goodman
"Frank" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:4F160968-BBDD-4BEE-A13D-03ED349A3659@.microsoft.com...
> Hi Gurus,
> I've got a question when using Access Project with MSDE2000. I can
properly install MSDE and connect a Access Project with master database, but
I can't create table or modify table structure, is there any thing wrong?
> My os is XP, and Access 2000.
> Thanks in advance
>

No comments:

Post a Comment