Friday, February 24, 2012

access permission

it is proberly not right place to post here, but i found there are many experts here. I learn a lot from here. I would like to ask.
I have a new window 2000 server.
my supervisor let me set Domain Admins to both of us, how to set up?
The domain admins is full control, also we have admin for server, what is different? Is that Domain admin has been add in the server, and just let me add two users to be a domanin admins? how to do that? Thanks for your help.Add Domain Admins group to local Administrators group.|||be honest, i don't know where is the domain admins and administrator, where is it? Also i create a share folder, that only the domain admins has full control, others are read only. Can you give me more detail? Thanks.|||I am honest, - right-mouse click on My Computer, select Manage, expand Local Users and Groups, go to Groups, double-click on Administrators, click on Add, type <domain>\Domain Admins, click OK.|||haha, you are very nice, I got it and add domain admins in the group, then how can i set my supervisor and i to be domain admins.|||rdjabarov, after i have domain admins, that means this is a group, i need to add two people(me and supervisor) to this group, is that correct? How can i add the two people? Another thing is that after i add the supervisor, he can have full control on his local machine? such as he can access file, modify and delete the file, is that mean, he also can log on the server using "Domain admins" as user name? Thanks for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment