Saturday, February 25, 2012

Access specific Graph data

Hello again
I have a graph which lists cell phone minutes broken down by month. I want the specific data for that month to show in either a matrix or table underneath the graph. The key is that I just want the date for that month only. When the user clicks on a specific month on the graph I just want to show that months data. I know how to accomplish this using the "jump to report" option with parameters,but how do I do this on the same report -- right underneath the graph?

thanks
km

Try SubReport.

SubReport is the report where you can view the main report and drilled down report (sub report) in the same window.

1)the development includes design of a new subreport

2) Have an item called "subreport" in the main report where you want to place that is beneath

3) assign the subreport properties to get your newly developed report(Name of the report,Parameters)

4) Control the visibiliy of the subreport.

Thanks

|||great thanks
appreciate the help
km

No comments:

Post a Comment