Friday, February 24, 2012

Access Reports using ASP.net application?

Hi,
I am currently exploring Reporting services. I have created a simple report and would like to give access to my reports inside my asp.net application.
Can someone help me on how to go about doing this.
Thanks.

Hi eeyore21

The easiest way to do this is to create an IFRAME obtject and point the souce to the reportserver URL.
You could check out posting 'Adding Parameters from .ASPX file'on this forum. I posted some simular info there
,L0n3i200n

|||You can also use the rendering methodology. Go to and look up Reporting Services Renderingwww.microsoft.com
and search for Reporting Services Rendering. They have examples thatwill allow you to use reports in your asp.net app. I actually havearound 14 reports that are a part of a web app that I created inASP.Net that use this method.

No comments:

Post a Comment