Sunday, March 25, 2012

Accessing DataTable(s) in Dataset

In .NET when I call a stored proc that returns two sets of data, each
set is put into a datatable within the dataset. I have an SRS report
that is calling a stored proc that does the same thing. However, SRS
doesn't show me that second data table so I can get access to it's
columns. Is there a way to see multiple data tables from within a
Dataset in SRS?On Jun 5, 1:49 pm, Doogie <dnlwh...@.dtgnet.com> wrote:
> In .NET when I call a stored proc that returns two sets of data, each
> set is put into a datatable within the dataset. I have an SRS report
> that is calling a stored proc that does the same thing. However, SRS
> doesn't show me that second data table so I can get access to it's
> columns. Is there a way to see multiple data tables from within a
> Dataset in SRS?
As far as I know, there is not; however, you can create multiple
datasets: one dataset per resultset. Sorry that I could not be of
greater assistance.
Regards,
Enrique Martinez
Sr. Software Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment