Sunday, March 25, 2012

Accessing Data Fields in Page Footer

Hi All,

How do I access data fields in page footer. Although Page Header and Page Footer can't contain data fields.

What is alternative or other other solution for the same?

It would really nice if somebody can help me out.

Thank you

Regards,

Palak Shah

Have an invisible textbox in your report and name it as textboxHidden and have any value in it from your dataset.

And in your footer or header, use the expression "ReportItems!textboxHidden.Value" to the value.

Shyam

|||

I was trying in the same way but using directly textbox.value.

Thank you for letting know that we can access Report elements using ReportItems.

It was really helpful. You have really solved one of my important problems.

Can you also let me know which Book will be good for Studying.

Also can we calculate Cumulative Count using Runnning value function like it is in 2005 reporting services.

I have query reagding graph. Can we break graph if the scale is more than the certain range.

Thank you,

Regards,

Palak Shah

|||

So, can you please mark my post as answer?

I dont know about any book, but you can always learn by visiting this forum and then using MSDN.

Can you please start a new thread for other issues, so we can discuss them there?

Shyam

No comments:

Post a Comment